2554/10/03

Ready for a new start !


Today is my first day of my exams. I just back from my uni as soon as I finished my first test, Aesthetics is my test today. I think its too hard for me because past day I hardly touch any books for this test. and I rather think that my score will be bad. But if I think in the positive, Sure ! I can do it well (just some choice) :p
I listened this song immediately after I'm leave from my examination room.
It's make me feel better again ^o^~ I'm  King Of Anything... /*/


xoxo
zxine

3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Good luck! And great song choice :)

    Just in case you're interested, I'm giving away a Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 bag on my blog. Details here: http://www.beautynotbull.com/2011/09/lv-giveaway-update.html

    :)

    Laura x

    ตอบลบ
  2. I love this song too! One of my favorites ;-) xoxoxoo

    ตอบลบ